If you're looking for a fun, start-up opportunity with potential for growth, look no further - our team loves it here so much that Fortune Magazine recognized us as a "Great Place to Work"!
BILLSHARK is looking to build our team with people who share our core values - Tenacity, Hunger and Camaraderie.
We are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our team. As a Product Manager, you will help us evolve our existing products and create new ones. You will work closely with all stakeholders, both internal and external to understand where and how we can create improvements. For new products, you will utilize data, analytics, and market research to understand, prioritize and guide the product roadmap. In this role you will partner with Operations, Design, and Development to deliver the best customer experience.
- Lead new product development initiatives utilizing user and market research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Author Product Requirement Documents to outline the opportunity and document use cases. The customer of this document will be the Software Development Team, who you will work closely with to deliver your product vision to customers.
- Ability to perform cross-functional collaboration during scoping, design, implementation, and rollout.
- Define and track success metrics for new and existing products, ensuring all are moving towards defined goals.
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs.
- Learn and share by detailing out both successes and failures.
- Project manage product projects and the roadmap by monitoring internal processes and status related to scheduling, development, testing, and migration. These include meetings, project plans and task tracking administration
- Organize and lead meetings for updating status, discussing project scopes, reviewing product strategies etc..
- Thoroughly understand the nature of the business requirement for each project, and recommend important strategic decisions to define the overall project work, even when ideas may be unpopular.
- 5+ years experience in product management for consumer-facing products.
- Technical knowledge with a customer-focused mindset.
- Curiosity to learn new domains, keep up with industry innovation, and constantly ask ‘why’.
- Ability to read and understand API specification documentation.
- Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis into actionable insights for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus.
- Demonstrated passion for enhancing products and developing new products.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a complex work environment, focusing on high-value activities.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills with an emphasis on UI/UX.
- Positive, do-what-it-takes attitude.
- Critical thinker that can relate technology solutions to customer use-cases and think holistically about end-to-end experience.
- Not afraid to perform tests to validate theories.
- Enjoy laughing and not taking the 'bumps in the road' too seriously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; timely communication with clear expectations.
- Alignment with our core values; Tenacity, Camaraderie, and Hunger!
Discrimination is Against the Law. BILLSHARK complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. BILLSHARK does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. BILLSHARK is an equal opportunity employer.