If you're looking for a fun, start-up opportunity where you get to help people every day, look no further!
BILLSHARK is looking to build our team with people who share our core values - tenacity, hunger and camaraderie.
Our team loves it here so much that Fortune Magazine recognized us as a "Great Place to Work"! Most recently we were featured on the NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt (April, 2017) and won the HubSpot 2016 Inbound Pitch-Off against hundreds of other start-ups. We have also been highlighted on The Today Show, in The Washington Post, on Fox News, and on The Dave Ramsey Show! We also recently just signed a deal with Shark Tank’s biggest Shark, Mark Cuban!
- Manage, facilitate, execute, and constantly improve our New Team Member Training Program
- Train and work with existing teammates to develop skills and improve performance
- Conduct remote and side-by-side monitoring to evaluate the overall quality of service
- Provide team members coaching, development and performance feedback related to knowledge of provider plans, CRM, negotiation techniques, and technical capabilities
- Review and score Sharks’ negotiations to ensure the highest quality of service is always provided
- Maintain updated curriculum database
- Schedule and facilitate individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- Create an open-communication atmosphere and gather team members’ preferences for potential training
- Report on training program adherence and effectiveness
- Ability to identify both top and bottom performers early in the training process
- Make recommendations for training initiatives on how to address knowledge gaps
- 2-5 years training/education experience
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, organizational skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to understand data and make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Enjoy laughing and not taking the 'bumps in the road' too seriously
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and training techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Passion for working with and training others
- Proven work experience as a Sales training specialist or Sales training coordinator
- Competitive compensation
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Monthly celebrations
- Free healthy snacks
- Free soda and beer
- Gym Facilities On-Site (to work off the free beer) and so much more
There are lots of career opportunities for you as we grow! Jump in the water NOW!
Discrimination is Against the Law. BILLSHARK complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. BILLSHARK does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. BILLSHARK is an equal opportunity employer.