If you're looking for a fun, start-up opportunity where you get to help people every day, look no further!
Our team loves it here so much that Fortune Magazine recognized us as a "Great Place to Work"! Most recently we were featured on the NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt (April, 2017) and won the HubSpot 2016 Inbound Pitch-Off against hundreds of other start-ups. We have also been highlighted on The Today Show, in The Washington Post, on Fox News, and on The Dave Ramsey Show! We also recently just signed a deal with Shark Tank’s biggest Shark, Mark Cuban!
Our thorough training program will help you become successful and teach you new skills!
We're growing and looking to add more Sharks to the Tank so we can continue to "WOW" our customers with exceptional service. We will give you all the tools you need to succeed in this role and you will have fun while you’re doing it.
- Supervise a team of 8-12 Sharks!
- Outbound calling to negotiate with the customer's providers (Comcast /AT&T / Verizon, etc..) in order to save the customer as much money as possible
- Motivate your team to achieve daily/weekly/monthly goals
- Work with your peers in establishing contests and best practices that results in constant improvements
- Identify and record savings "patterns" to create a more efficient, repeatable negotiation process
- Document the customer's negotiation "journey" in the CRM
- Consult with the customers explaining the process, setting expectations, and delivering the great news that you saved them money
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by delivering better service than was expected – every time
- Contact center operations experience.
- Experience managing people
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, organizational skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to understand data and make data-driven decisions.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects/tasks and responsibilities.
- Proficient PC skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office, and Excel.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to win people over
- Enjoy laughing and not taking the 'bumps in the road' too seriously
- Competitive compensation
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Loyalty bonus of $15,000 EVERY 4 years!
- Monthly celebrations
- Free healthy snacks
- Free soda and beer
- Gym Facilities On-Site (to work off the free beer) and so much more!
There are lots of career opportunities for you as we grow! Jump in the water NOW!
BILLSHARK is looking to build our team with people who share our core values - tenacity, hunger and camaraderie.
Discrimination is Against the Law. BILLSHARK complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. BILLSHARK does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. BILLSHARK is an equal opportunity employer.